- Design Lead for several of the Product Verticals for the Platts Platform including the first phase of the Dashboard and the Search Experience, surfacing over 50,000 prices, Market - Critical Editorial & Analytical Content, tailoring the evolving business needs and largely improving discoverability and usability of such content.
- Design Lead for a wide set of MVPS, migrating Market Data from legacy pdfs, including LNG, Shipping, Petrochemicals, Metals, Agriculture, Petrochemicals Analytics. Worked closely together with PMO's to map requirements and iterate designs to business needs, with testing where possible and presentations to C-level leadership.
- Strategic & Hand-on Design guidance on the Platts App, including the first wireframes, mapping workflows, early prototypes for User Testing across EMEA, Asia & Europe.
- Rapid Design Iterations to support Senior Developers in the Innovation Team for Real Time Shipping Analytics, facilitating collaboration with Kensho, including offsite workshops.
- Design Lead for cFlow, one of Platts essential products for Geospatial Intelligence, ranging from Vessel Tracking to Vessel prediction, spanning all + 60, 000 Vessels. I audited the legacy product, and did extensive user inquiries across Singapore, New York & London to understand use cases and redesigned the plattform, with a turnaround of a few months.
- During this period I was responsible for the User Experience of the final stages of the pioneering launch of BBC Three for early 2016 across responsive web. Liaising with Creative Director and Product Owner on requirements and leading a small UX team between London and Manchester; ultimately providing high end deliverables to the Development team.
The Space is a unique commissioning and development programme supporting greater digital access to the arts, supported by BBC and Arts Council England.
- I was briefed to design the Space Studios web platform from the ground up for internal and external use, to greatly improve the process of submitting and reviewing project concepts.
- Led the User Experience for Space Studios from start to finish. I Worked closely with Product Owner and Executive Stakeholders to translate their requirements into clear intuitive designs with multiple review points.
- Moreover, I liaised close with the development team to deliver concise, scalable design deliverables, which were built with forefront technologies such as Angular and Firebase, allowing realtime updates.
- For internal use of the platform, I engaged with producers to understand their needs and tested the platform with them, and iterated designs accordingly.
- UX for BBC iPlayer Search
- Lead Visual Designer for Radio 1 & S4C into iPlayer Responsive.
- Lead Visual Designer for BBC News App across iOS & Android, UK + Globally
- UX for IPTV App for Glastonbury 2013
- UX for 55 iPlayerRadio Network Beta Homepages
My contributions span from early design explorations with sketching and wireframes, through to effective digital prototyping, user testing, and ultimately delivering final visual designs and design behaviours.